Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am writing an article for a class assignment. I have to write 6-8 pages on this topic. Ideas?

The article idea should be broken down into parts to make it easier to write about. What kind of ideas do magazines like? I would like my target audience to be young female adults. I thought I would do it on being a single young mom but I think something more uplifting would be better.

I am writing an article for a class assignment. I have to write 6-8 pages on this topic. Ideas?
one of the greatest challenges facing women is..building self-esteem..it affects every area of their lives..how they eat..stress and depression.. their physical health.. dating.. how they see themselves..the vast majority of women see themselves as utter failures.. they find themselves hating themselves and their mental self-destruction carries with them their whole lives..there are many great articles written on building self-esteem online..just google it..unfortunately so few women ever hear about it or practice these fundamental truths to make their lives a joy instead of a nightmare
Reply:is your last name arroyo by any chance? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment