Saturday, April 17, 2010

Whats the most important physical feature down the line?

probably the wrong audience, most of you are young. but if i were thinking of settling down... how can i settle on just 1 woman's body type? i dont want to cheat on my wife. sure, it wont matter in 30 years what she looks like, but it will make a difference till then. lets say its between a girl with a beautiful face but tiny boobs, a girl with big boobs and an ok face, and girl with pretty good everything but really short. who would you pick? and yes other things are more important than physical, but help me out.

Whats the most important physical feature down the line?
Why are you basing whether you will be faithful on her body type?





Don't you think that's a bit shallow?





You should be more concerned with her personality, because after the looks fade (and they ultimately will), you will still have to like her as a friend and mate.
Reply:I could not force myself to settle down with somebody I'm not truly attracted to.





I do not believe in these "she has x, but not y" instances, I know this isn't true, I have seen the world out there.





But, for me personally, I will go for the woman who has everything I like.





If there's something I don't like, then she isn't for me.





It's not perfection, it's standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment