Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why is it male artists get ridiculed for bringing women up onstage, but female artists don't???

Why is it when a female artist, like Christina Aguilera or Janet Jackson, brings up a young man onstage with her and simulates sex on him that it's okay, but a male artist like Akon or Bobby Brown, does it and he gets ridiculed??? I think it's equally controversial when a woman does it. I hear about these female artists doing stuff to young male audience members onstage that men do, but women get away with it. Why is this???

Why is it male artists get ridiculed for bringing women up onstage, but female artists don't???
Because I think the men actually enjoy the experience. If they don't enjoy it, I think they'd be too embarrassed to do anything about it. Think about it...if they complain, they'll be labeled as gay or labeled as a p*ssy because they let the woman do it and they didn't want it done.





I'm not saying I agree with those statements...just stating facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment