Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's the title of this fantasy book?

The plot is roughly this: it's a medieval fantasy sort of book; not a children's book but more like a young adult sort of audience. It involves a boy who has to run away from home because his father was murdered by a competing knight, or something, and he goes on some adventures before returning to avenge him. I know that doesn't narrow it down much, but I don't remember much else about it......i do recall that right after he runs away it describes how he uses his tinderbox to make a fire and eats bread and cheese. (i remember looking up what a tinderbox was.) I read it when i was young, maybe 7 or 8 years old, so around 1988/9, though i have no idea when it was published--probably within 10 years earlier though. There's (surprise) some jousting involved too at some point. Much thanks to anyone who can help me out off of this infeasibly spare description!

What's the title of this fantasy book?
I'm afraid I don't have much for you, but the tinderbox and cheese sound familiar.





"Gom on Windy Mountain"?

dental implants

No comments:

Post a Comment