Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poetry for the younger generation?

Do you think PoetryVisualized.com in it's effort to bring poetry to a wider audience especially the younger generation will succeed? Will the younger when introduced to this new genre like poetry and start creating there own visual poetry or enjoying it at least. Watching it online sending it via email or to mobile devises to share it. Telling there sweat hards in this unique and new creative way "I Love You" ??

Poetry for the younger generation?
I HOPE it succeeds! Good job helping spread the word, I checked out the Site and thought it was really cool. Poetry is so beautiful already, this has a lot of potential to add to that. I just hope it doesn't take away from anyone's potential to visualize on their own w/ their unique imagination. It's kinda like reading the book vs. watching the movie (I'm a read the book person). But it's an awesome creative opportunity for the person creating the videos, and as you said could definitely get some people to begin to be interested in poetry!! I'm gonna go back and watch a few more now..! :)
Reply:n0, but think y0u cut3!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment