Monday, November 16, 2009

Who Am I?I made for very humble beginnings and I have been around a lot longer than most would think. In my ea

My character now as you know it, came to life in 1984 when a talented individual named Kevin, used his puppetry brilliance to “resurrect me“ from the ashes.





His use of falsetto created the “cuteness” for which I am famous and also a new image and life for me; one for which I am now adored worldwide.





Since this time I have become some what of an International icon with both my adult and younger fans. I have made several public appearances on talk shows like Rosie O’Donnell and other entertainment programs around the globe. Along with cameo appearances on top rating dramas like “The West Wing”.





I like to use my status to promote various educational initiatives, such as healthy eating, to my younger audience and have also used my image to increase “musical education” awareness when I appeared in the U.S. Congress in 2002.

Who Am I?I made for very humble beginnings and I have been around a lot longer than most would think. In my ea
ELMO
Reply:your Hillary clinton? or some president in the 80's





...................................


No comments:

Post a Comment