Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can I buy an M rated game?

Heh I want to go and buy Battlefield 2. By the way I am 12. Im not too sure is I can just walk in and buy it can u read this. The “M” rating is recommended for mature but moderately young audiences, around the teen years. Language is relatively free, but “aggressive or strong coarse language” should be infrequent, and sexual innuendo is freely thrown around and sex may be mildly implied, and there is slightly more violence present. Sexual violence is not allowed. Drug use can be depicted in context. This was formerly known as "M15+", but was changed to M to be consistent with film ratings. This rating is not restricted.. Thanks

Can I buy an M rated game?
In order to buy an M rated game you would need an adult with you.
Reply:Go ask your mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment